We are seeking passionate individuals who are innovative, self-starters and believe in our educational mission. We seek to provide our teachers with an environment that is supportive, provides opportunity for continual growth, and is an enjoyable place to work. The qualifications include the followings: fluency in Chinese, understanding of Chinese culture, and experience in teaching and/or working with children at least three years. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly effective communicator
- Be able to generate a culture that is engaging, student focused and effectively managed
- Maintain accurate and effective records
- Embed regular parental communication and involvement into their practice
- Thrive upon working in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Be a team player
- Be comfortable with any group age
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will meet the following Essential Criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in education
- Hold a teaching certificate
- Experience with the International Baccalaureate preferred
Teaching is a 24 hour, 7 days a week job when you invest in kids, you never stop caring.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Education Connects is an Equal Employment Opportunity and supports an inclusive workplace environment. In accordance with its nondiscrimination policies, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, sex/gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, genetics or military status, and does not tolerate any form of retaliation, or bias-based intimidation, threat or harassment that demeans individuals’ dignity or interferes with their ability to learn or work.